Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

App Inventor it is!


First, I'd like to apologize for not updating the last two weeks, I actually got married during that time which made it a VERY busy time :) But now, let's get down to business:

I've now tested App Inventor a little bit, by going through Google's own tutorial "Hello Purr" (http://appinventor.googlelabs.com/learn/setup/hellopurr/hellopurremulatorpart1.html). It seems as App Inventor would do fine for my purpose, and considering that there doesn't seem to be a problem to upload App Inventor apps to the Android Market (see my earlier entries) I have decided to use App Inventor to create my first app. After that I will decide whether or not to keep using it for future apps, or if Java/Eclipse will seem like a better alternative. But App Inventor will definitely be used to reach Goal 1-4! (see earlier entry "Goals")

In the coming entries, I will be sharing a little bit regarding how I will decide which type of app to make, and hopefully also share some tips and tricks I will be learning while using App Inventor. Soon I'll also set a more detailed time plan for this project. In case any of you reading this blog (actually way more people than I thought :) are working on similar projects, please leave a comment or something, perhaps we can exchange some useful tips and experience :)


Peace for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment