Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The First Entry

So now I am officially starting my blog, where I will be writing about my own process going from a total beginner regarding Android development, to hopefully having my own app on the Android market generate my first dollar in revenue. The idea of this blog is that all you people out there, who like me might be very interested in starting to make your own Android apps - but never get around to doing so, since you feel like it is too much work to learn everything by yourself, can read, follow and learn from my own learning process. I have no experience with Android development, a total Android programming beginner, so all you other beginners will most likely find my own experiences helpful.


I will be sharing pretty much all information on this blog: how I create my app, which tools I use, what my strategies are to market the app, the results and eventually - how much money I make, how many downloads I get, etc.

Personally I have some limited experience in programming from high school. But high school was many years ago, and the programming languages I learnt then are of absolutely no use now (Pascal versions). Also, I do not remember a lot from then. Apart from that, I have no programming experience really, more than some PHP/JavaScript/HTML from the days when I made my own webpages in the early years of the last decade. I believe there are tons of people like me with the same background out there who have great ideas for apps and would love to put their ideas out there on the Android Market to see if it can make any money. If you are one of them, I believe you will get a lot of help from following this blog.
Feel free to comment and ask questions if there are things I might be able to explain better or help you with. Hopefully it can work in both directions sometimes!

Now begins the journey towards publishing my first own app on the Android Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment